Expectations from EcoPayz Casino
EcoPayz has been created as a digital e-wallet payment service that allows players to store and move their funds with ease. Compared to the closest competitors, ecoPayz can be topped up through bank accounts, credit and debit cards, and Western Union. At the same time, you don’t need to create a bank account to proceed with ecoPayz payments.
EcoPayz is accepted in around 150 countries. All payments can be completed in around 50 currencies. No wonder new ecoPayz casinos appear here and there all the time. Some of the most common choices have been listed at ideal-casinos.co.uk.
When you register an ecoPayz account, you can choose the most suitable type. The difference between Classic, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and VIP accounts is based on the present features and available services.
Making Deposits at EcoPayz Online Casino
Depositing money into casinos accepting ecoPayz shouldn’t cause any problems. This can be done directly from your ecoAccount. The whole process involves a few simple steps:
- Find a well-trusted and well-reputed casino that accepts ecoPayz.
- Create an account and complete a verification routine.
- Visit the Banking/Cashier section on your online or mobile casino account.
- Select ecoPayz as the preferred deposit method.
- Log into your ecoPayz account. Ensure no one knows your credentials and can’t get access to your personal information
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit and confirm a transaction.
The deal is done! Your desired amount will be in your account shortly. Deposits made at EcoPayz casinos are usually processed straight away so that casino fans can start the gameplay almost instantly.
Making a Withdrawal from EcoPayz Online Casinos
When you want to grab your winnings and leave, you can do it with ease. The whole process needs you to take a few simple steps:
- Visit the Banking/Cashier section at the online casino ecoPayz.
- Select ecoPayz as the preferred withdrawal method.
- Specify your details and the amount you want to cash out.
- Confirm a transaction and wait for money to land in your ecoPayz account.
The average withdrawal takes up to several days. In rare cases, the process may take around one week.
Limits and Fees Set Up by EcoPayz Casinos
Opening an ecoPayz account is free of charge, regardless of the preferred level. Moreover, sending money to an ecoPayz casino online doesn’t cost anything as well. At the same time, ecoPayz may charge some fees depending on the country of residence and the selected type of service. Here are some examples for you:
- Those who reside in the EU, the UK; and other SEPA countries can process free transactions.
- Bank transfers come up with varied fee per transaction, depending on the transaction size.
- Silver users are charged a certain percentage of the transaction processed to other ecoPayz accounts. Gold users can do the same thing for free.
- Transactions made via Western Union are free, but Western Union may charge you extra.
When you play at an online casino with ecoPayz, you will be able to deposit from 1,000 GBP to 15,000 GBP, depending on the selected level. The casino may impose some additional deposit and withdrawal limits. This is something to be checked in the terms and conditions beforehand.
Safety and Security of Casinos That Accept EcoPayz
Based in the UK and regulated under the UK Financial Conduct Authority, ecoPayz is known as a safe and secure payment method. The same goes for casinos with ecoPayz, which rely on Data Security Standards.
EcoPayz doesn’t reveal your personal or banking details even to the best ecoPayz casinos. It comes with two-step authentication that aims to check your identity. Thanks to SSL encryption technology, third parties can’t get access to any sensitive data.